Rule changes from the “Laws of the Game”
- This document revises all previous league rules as of
Law 1 the field
- Field sizes and goals will be changed with consideration of age and team size.
Law 2 the ball
- Ball size
- U6 and U8 size 3 ball
- U10 U11 U13 size 4 ball
- U17 size 5 ball
Law 3 the number of players
- The number of players on a team may change depending on registration numbers.
- We will play “follow” substitution.
- Players may reenter after substitution, with an unlimited number of substitutions.
- Players may sub on goal kicks; throw in possession, and after goals scored, before the kick off.
- There will be no guest players if a team is short play down to the number of the short team, and switch to possession only subs.
Law 7 duration of the match
- Adjusted game times
- U6 U8, 20 minute halves
- U10 U11, 25 minute halves
- U13, 30 minute halves
- U17, 35 minute halves
Technical area/coaches box
- Only 1 coach, 1 assistant coach, and the substitutes for that team in the box during games.
- Due to age of players one coach may be on the field and one at the goal.
- Due to age of the players one coach may be at the goal one coach in the box.
- In the event one team is ahead by 5 goals, that team must sub out their most productive player, if no subs are available move the player to defense not to cross mid line. They may reenter when there is no longer a 5 goal difference.
Approved this date________________________________
To download and print a copy of these rules, please click here. You will need an AcrobatReader to view this file.